Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day 3!

I'm at the end of day 3 and so far it's going great! For breakfast, I've had pretty much the same thing I had Day 1, Mexi-eggs. Lunch and dinner, I've done some mix of veggies, quinoa, and tempeh! 

Made a new dish today that I'm obsessed with! I love cereal. Not so much for breakfast but sometimes I'll just have a bowl of cereal for dinner or have a bowl as a night snack. Obviously all cereal is out on Whole 30 because of the grains and sugar, but tonight I made a close alternative!
It's blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, bananas, flax seeds, walnuts, unsweetened coconut, and almond milk. It. Is. So. Good!

Then for dinner, I made another veggie/quinoa creation!

I mean, look how pretty red peppers are! They look like little flowers! :)
Well, just a quick update for tonight. Back to studying the muscles of the posterior thigh...

~Make someone smile today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment